DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed M2 Pro. PLEASE HELP

1 of my arms has come totally off, and the wires have ripped out

I just lost my lunch.

My question is, is my controller not connecting because the mavic has detected the arm has come off/wires have split and this is preventing my drone from booting up, OR is my motherboard ******...

Can I pick choice C; neither? Detached arm = nothing to do with no connection.

Motherboard is probably ok. Are you gettting an ESC Status error?

If youre going to DIY, replace arm, then check back in.

I just lost my lunch.

I'm not getting no error because my controller wont connect to my drone, it just tells me "connecting" constantly, and 3 lights are flashing on the drone; red, amber, and green.

So, even with an arm and wires ripped out of the board, my controller should still connect to the drone, I'm guessing it's totally knackered then?

I just lost my lunch.

Sent you a pm

I'm not getting no error because my controller wont connect to my drone, it just tells me "connecting" constantly, and 3 lights are flashing on the drone; red, amber, and green.

So, even with an arm and wires ripped out of the board, my controller should still connect to the drone, I'm guessing it's totally knackered then?

The Mavic is still showing up on your PC and DJI Assistant 2?

If your controller wont connect, make sure your RC/Wifi switch is in the RC position. If it is, then you core board might be damaged.

Reactions: charliesRig
The Mavic is still showing up on your PC and DJI Assistant 2?

If your controller wont connect, make sure your RC/Wifi switch is in the RC position. If it is, then you core board might be damaged.
Where is the switch located please?
Yes it still connects to PC, but not my controller unfortunately, how much is a core board going to cost me ?

SORRY! I just noticed you are talking about an M2. My mistake. There is no switch on the M2. If it's not connecting, and you need a core board, that part is around $250 - $350 depending on if you want new or used.

Where are you located?

SORRY! I just noticed you are talking about an M2. My mistake. There is no switch on the M2. If it's not connecting, and you need a core board, that part is around $250 - $350 depending on if you want new or used.

Where are you located?
Located in the UK.
Are you sure the M2 will still boot up with a arm missing, as I said in the thread, when the lights on the arm blink red amber and green, that means it's running diagnostics.
I was hoping that it's a new feature in the M2 which prevents the drone from booting up when it detects an error.

It still makes the beep tone when turning on, just alot quiter than normal!

And it is still connecting to PC.

Located in the UK.
Are you sure the M2 will still boot up with a arm missing, as I said in the thread, when the lights on the arm blink red amber and green, that means it's running diagnostics.
I was hoping that it's a new feature in the M2 which prevents the drone from booting up when it detects an error.

It still makes the beep tone when turning on, just alot quiter than normal!

And it is still connecting to PC.

When you connect to DJI Go Assistant, will it let you try to calibrate the vision sensors, and update or roll back the firmware? I dont know what you mean when say it's connecting to the PC.

It shows up In dji assistant 2 "Mavic Pro" I can go into it, but every thing is just spinning and wont let me do any thing.
I'm wondering if this is because the drone is stuck in self diagnoses mode, and can not get past this to fully boot up.

It's getting stripped down tomorrow, by a drone expert.
So far I know I need 2 new arms, and a shell, which isn't too bad, if it needs a new board, I'll get one of them too, but hoping it's just going to be 2 new arms and a shell.
Will know more tomorrow when its stripped down I guess!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb