DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed my Mavic, Sent it to Thunderdrones...

Chirp

Reactions
After flying my Mavic Pro into a pole a couple weeks ago I posted that fact here and listed the problems it was having and asked members if they thought it was totalled.

Several people from this Forum recommended Thunderdrones as a source for expert repair.

I sent it to Rob at Thunderdrones and figured if the repair was going to be more that half the cost of a new MP I would just get a new one. He charges $49 for an estimate and if you get it fixed he applies the $49 to the repair.

The total cost to repair my Mavic was $49 plus shipping. Rob said after he updated the firmware everything worked ok. I don't know why that fixed the problems it started having after a crash but I'm not gonna argue!

I would highly recommend Thunderdrones and I just wanted to post this in case anyone needs repairs and don't know where to go.

After flying my Mavic Pro into a pole a couple weeks ago I posted that fact here and listed the problems it was having and asked members if they thought it was totalled.

Several people from this Forum recommended Thunderdrones as a source for expert repair.

I sent it to Rob at Thunderdrones and figured if the repair was going to be more that half the cost of a new MP I would just get a new one. He charges $49 for an estimate and if you get it fixed he applies the $49 to the repair.

The total cost to repair my Mavic was $49 plus shipping. Rob said after he updated the firmware everything worked ok. I don't know why that fixed the problems it started having after a crash but I'm not gonna argue!

I would highly recommend Thunderdrones and I just wanted to post this in case anyone needs repairs and don't know where to go.

Outstanding. I hope I don’t need him but I’ll definitely use @Thunderdrones.

We need a guy like you in Europe !

Well, really thunderdrone works worldwide, also in Europe!
I broke my mavic while vacationing in Brazil and ordered my broken part right away online from thunderdrone.

When I came back to Switzerland a few weeks later, the part was already waiting for me in my office.
Thanks Rob!

Okay ! Good to know as I'm in Switzerland too. But then who made the "surgery" ?

Don't know what it can cost to send the MP to Rob by Post mail....

Make me an offer I cant refuse! :)

What part of Europe are you from? I have lived in Vienna, Amsterdam, Berlin and Switzerland. I would love to open a European branch, but Im bound to the USA for the time being.

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] no problem with my drone !!! Just in case of or for friends !!

I'm based in Geneva Switzerland ! Would love to start a small drone business here !

Yes for sure but I have no clue on how to repaire a drone, I was more thinking about a business of photography for real estate or things like this ! And maybe trainings on how to start well with a drone (safety, legal issue, etc) !

I already have a job but a small business with drone more for pleasure than for money !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeol