DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed my MM1...Looking for Gimbal Glass

rickfmdj

Reactions
Just crashed my MM1 Friday, I had to replace all props. The drone seem to fly just fine after calibration.
I am looking for the little glass (black/clear) that goes in front of the camera as that is now gone? Anybody know where to get this and easy fix?

Thanks...

DJI ?

Just crashed my MM1 Friday, I had to replace all props. The drone seem to fly just fine after calibration.
I am looking for the little glass (black/clear) that goes in front of the camera as that is now gone? Anybody know where to get this and easy fix?

Thanks...
Try eBay. You will find a cheaper alternative to dji.

Don't know if it's the case for the Mini but on the MA2, it's just a frame, there is nothing in it. A UV filter would be something to look at if you're needing/wanting some lens protection.

Reactions: rickfmdj

Thanks...
If by now you didn´t find a glass, try it here: You can change the language to english !
cheers Paul

Reactions: rickfmdj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone