DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cross threade dnd filter on new mavic pro 2 help?

Sorry, “dnd”?

The 'd' I supposed to be on the end of "threade" - he hit the space bar too soon I think haha. He is saying he cross threaded a ND filter.

The M2P doesn't have filter threads though so I don't really know what he's talking about either.

in each corner there is a locking peice well two are down and locked and other two are outside the spot they lock in

The 'd' I supposed to be on the end of "threade" - he hit the space bar too soon I think haha. He is saying he cross threaded a ND filter.

The M2P doesn't have filter threads though so I don't really know what he's talking about either.
i know that but it does lock on the corners

Check with Thunderdrones - he repairs them and if anyone has seen this before it's problem him.

I suspect you can just get it off with a M2P filter removal tool, but I don't know how stuck it is. If two pegs are in normally and 2 aren't, it shouldn't really be stuck, you should be able to take it off still. Make sure you support the gimbal really well with your opposite hand when you are twisting/prying on the filter.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett