DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky update? (and a mount that fits would be nice)

Matchalance

Reactions
With the HD streaming capabilities of the Mavic2, I thought finally that rash decision to get a crystal sky would pay off... however, the DJIGo4 app still only supports the Mavic Pro.. so all the candy features are inaccessible..

Also the DJI Crystal sky mount does not fit on the new controller as they have narrowed the holes for the storage of the sticks.. Com'on DJI.. show some love for those of us dumb enough to keep shelling out for the $$ accessories.

If anyone hears anything on the webs about an upcoming crystal sky update, I would love a link..

Reactions: mhs2xs
I ditched my hopes for it and bought the goggles.
Hope I don't get kicked in the nuts for that decision

Reactions: chazzm
Also the DJI Crystal sky mount does not fit on the new controller as they have narrowed the holes for the storage of the sticks.. Com'on DJI.. show some love for those of us dumb enough to keep shelling out for the $$ accessories.

Not surprising as I don’t think the CS Mount fits the Air controller either, given the removable sticks that the M2 now has. I have an Air but the larger CS and 3D printed my own mount that uses the quick release CS bracket that the Phantom RC uses.

That said, I can’t wait either for a M2 update for CS. My M2P arrives this week, but it looks like it’s back to iPad until we get new CS software.

Mavmount 3.0 will work fine with their CS adapter.

Hopefully DJI will get the support out sooner then later, it's a bit disappointing that as monitor and drone are both DJI, that for some reason DJI can't get the support available at announce. I realize the Android OS is unique to the CS (separate version) but it's still all DJI.

Paul C

With the HD streaming capabilities of the Mavic2, I thought finally that rash decision to get a crystal sky would pay off... however, the DJIGo4 app still only supports the Mavic Pro.. so all the candy features are inaccessible..

If anyone hears anything on the webs about an upcoming crystal sky update, I would love a link..

You can sideload DJIGo 4.3. Works well on my Epson Moverio.
Installing 3rd Party Apps on Crystal Sky

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d