DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky Issue with Facebook live

David69Salo

Reactions
Has anyone had a problem logging into Facebook Live from their CrystalSky. I tried connecting and when logging in it sent me a message, picture attached. Saying that I had previously signed into DJI Go.4 Would I like to continue. I select yes and it sends me back to the sign in screen to connect to Facebook. It’s stuck in a loop and will not give me the screen to tap go live with the count down. I logged out of my FB account and started over and same result. I used my phone and had no issues. Any one have similar issue? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 611BA577-F895-4C74-AB23-005275D015F6.jpeg
    611BA577-F895-4C74-AB23-005275D015F6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Has anyone had a problem logging into Facebook Live from their CrystalSky. I tried connecting and when logging in it sent me a message, picture attached. Saying that I had previously signed into DJI Go.4 Would I like to continue. I select yes and it sends me back to the sign in screen to connect to Facebook. It’s stuck in a loop and will not give me the screen to tap go live with the count down. I logged out of my FB account and started over and same result. I used my phone and had no issues. Any one have similar issue? Help would be greatly appreciated.
? leave farcebook, like the rest of the planet appears to be doing. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78