DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CsvView Geoplayer

MavicCF

Reactions
I'm having a little trouble with my Geoplayer on CsvView (or maybe it's normal). When I open it, it shows the flight path and everything as it should, but when I try to zoom in or move the map under the fligh path, it zooms/moves the fligh path only. So then I end up with the map normal size and a tiny flight path on it, or the flight path several inches off from where it should be. Any fix for this or a way to export it to Google Earth? Thanks guys! -CF

Never mind, just figured out how to import it into Google Earth. Still working on my Windows skills;). -CF

Well I'm back with the same/similar question. So yesterday I figured out how to import flight paths into Google Earth from DAT files by using DAT Con to produce a KML file. I ran into a problem when I wanted to import a flight path from a TXT or Csv file. I can sort of do it, but it doesn't give you the nice thin line to follow but looks like this.TXT path.JPG
It seems like it should be simple but I just don't seem to be able to figured it out. If someone can let me know how to do it I would really appreciate it! Thanks! -CF

I'm having a little trouble with my Geoplayer on CsvView (or maybe it's normal). When I open it, it shows the flight path and everything as it should, but when I try to zoom in or move the map under the fligh path, it zooms/moves the fligh path only. So then I end up with the map normal size and a tiny flight path on it, or the flight path several inches off from where it should be. Any fix for this or a way to export it to Google Earth? Thanks guys! -CF
CF,
If you tag me with a @BudWalker in your posts then I'll see them and can answer your questions. Also, there are a few threads that I've started where CsvView/DatCon issues are discussed. Here's one

DatCon can accept Mavic .DAT files

Anyway, to answer your question. The GoogleEarth mouse gestures work with the GeoPlayer. Zoom in/out with the mouse wheel and pan with a left mouse down and drag gesture.

With regard to your post below. There have been a few requests to add DatCon like export KML capability to the CsvView GeoPlayer. I'll put that on my to-do list. In the interim you can use @msinger 's .txt to .csv converter that has the capability to export a .kml

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Reactions: MavicCF
CF,
If you tag me with a @BudWalker in your posts then I'll see them and can answer your questions. Also, there are a few threads that I've started where CsvView/DatCon issues are discussed. Here's one

DatCon can accept Mavic .DAT files

Anyway, to answer your question. The GoogleEarth mouse gestures work with the GeoPlayer. Zoom in/out with the mouse wheel and pan with a left mouse down and drag gesture.

With regard to your post below. There have been a few requests to add DatCon like export KML capability to the CsvView GeoPlayer. I'll put that on my to-do list. In the interim you can use @msinger 's .txt to .csv converter that has the capability to export a .kml

DJI Flight Log Viewer
Thanks so much for your response and the links! I'm learning quite a bit about CsvView and that link helped answer some of my questions. I'll look into that converter next time I'm on the computer, if it can output kml files than it is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks again and I'll be sure to mention you if a I ever have a similar post. -CF

I have seen this before and I'm sure it's something to do with routes and waypoints. In GE, try deselecting waypoints - are you just left with a line?

I have seen this before and I'm sure it's something to do with routes and waypoints. In GE, try deselecting waypoints - are you just left with a line?
I'll give it a shot as soon as I get the chance, thanks for the suggestion!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LBRO