DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 CTSRR Fall Colors At Sublette, New Mexico.

beautiful autumn

looks like a very remote train station. Was that gravel road you flew over at 2:25 the only access to this station?

CTSRR Fall Colors At Sublette, New Mexico.
10-07-22.
To The Video:
Waiting on the Engineer / Fireman Special School Train.View attachment 155615
Overall, I liked the film. Pros- beautiful fall colors captured beautifully, interesting scene, and music selection, which I liked, even though it was about West Virginia. Cons- the 360 pan was a bit too fast for my eyes, some repetition, and therefore, a bit too long, and NO TRAIN.

Dale

Overall, I liked the film. Pros- beautiful fall colors captured beautifully, interesting scene, and music selection, which I liked, even though it was about West Virginia. Cons- the 360 pan was a bit too fast for my eyes, some repetition, and therefore, a bit too long, and NO TRAIN.

Dale
Hi Dale. Thanks for your post. I did this video just to show the scenery and I also shot the train there the same day.

Hi Dale. Thanks for your post. I did this video just to show the scenery and I also shot the train there the same day.
I understand. I am trying to comment positively in order to give the pilot a viewer's thoughts. I learn by these comments how to fashion my films.

Dale

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk