DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 CTSRR Iron Horse Classic = Wood.

Loved it, thanks for sharing

Reactions: Wacky roger
@Wacky roger ,well wood n't you know it ,you just need to log on and away you go, a bit like this forum actually

Last edited:
@Wacky roger your more than welcome ,i think we all need a bit of laughter from time to time

CTSRR Iron Horse Classic = Wood.
Sublette For More Wood.
To The Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqsg0DBNVw&t=16s
From Our To Do folder: 08-27-21.View attachment 159718
I heartily enjoyed watching this. Loved the comical music which fit perfectly with the insane waste of human energy (6 old ,waddling men) which probably, or most certainly could be done with better and newer technology in this day and age. But I guess in a town called Sublette, no such technology exists. Maybe they can sub-let some newer and labor saving ways to off load the firewood. By the way, aren't these pieces of wood fossil fuels? Shhhh to the our government. Perhaps solar engines would be a better way to go? So many other thoughts but I'd probably be censored.

Dale

Last edited:
I heartily enjoyed watching this. Loved the comical music which fit perfectly with the insane waste of human energy (6 old ,waddling men) which probably, or most certainly be done with better and newer technology in this day and age. But I guess in a town called Sublette, no such technology exists. Maybe they can sub-let some newer and labor saving ways to off load the firewood. By the way, aren't these pieces of wood fossil fuels? Shhhh to the our government. Perhaps solar engines would be a better way to go? So many other thoughts but I'd probably be censored.

Dale
The railroad did everything the way it use to be done which worked well with the two old restored locomotives. IMHO made for some fun photos & videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143