DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 CTSRR Train & Sheep.

Love em!

Nothing like a bit of drama Roger.
Nice capture of the old train and the sheep being worked Roger.

Reactions: JTZ
@Wacky roger great vid, we have lots of those in Wales where i live (sheep that is) but here farmers tend to use dogs and Quad bikes to round them up

Reactions: twickers14 and JTZ
Nice capture of a tense moment trying to get all the sheep across the tracks. At the end of your clip it looks like one of the sheep was not able to continue with the herd.

Nice capture of a tense moment trying to get all the sheep across the tracks. At the end of your clip it looks like one of the sheep was not able to continue with the herd.
I thought the same thing so I went back and looked real close and let the video continue and found out it is a Big white sheep dog. After the train went by the dog got up and went over to the herd.

Reactions: twickers14
Kinda cute. Glad the sheep/cattle wars are over.

Thanks for the aerial view

Great, entertaining video-heart in mouth as the train approached the large herd but the riders and dogs had the situation under control. Wonderful such scenes still play out for real in your beautiful country.

Great, entertaining video-heart in mouth as the train approached the large herd but the riders and dogs had the situation under control. Wonderful such scenes still play out for real in your beautiful country.
We are lucky to still have things done the old way. Thank you for your kind comment.

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis