DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

custom panorama

wntmldrs

Reactions
With my Mavic2Pro I used Litchi mostly to make panorama's. My modus operandus for sunsets and sunrises was always the same : I launched panorama at 105° and let Litchi shoot 4 frames out of 10. The I turned the drone around to the starting point and changed to 72° and started pano again for another 4 frames.
With the first 4 I lowered the high lights and with the next 4 I raised the lowlights. And then I stitched my sunset. I did thousands of them.
Now with my Mini4Pro I am limited to the panorama modes in de DJI Fly app. And that sucks.
I am not sure LItchi will ever come for the Mini 4 Pro and I am desperatly searching for a custom panorama mode as offered by LItchi.

Attachments

• 2024-07-27 Zon zoekt bier pano 4 crop.jpg
    2024-07-27 Zon zoekt bier pano 4 crop.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 2023-08-07 Mooie sunset volle pano.jpg
    2023-08-07 Mooie sunset volle pano.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
A clumsy workaround would be to shoot two panos at the two EVs, save the images, choose images from each one as works best and stitch as you did before.

Now with my Mini4Pro I am limited to the panorama modes in de DJI Fly app. And that sucks.
I am not sure LItchi will ever come for the Mini 4 Pro and I am desperatly searching for a custom panorama mode as offered by LItchi.
There's no need for Litchi or any "custom mode".
You can shoot your panorama any way you choose without having to have an automated system to do it for you.
1. Shoot overlapping images to cover the scene
i-2qPgv4B-L.jpg

2. Stitch the images and you have the custom panorama you wanted.
i-8JWG8LV-L.jpg

Wow @Meta4, that is an absolutely gorgeous pano 🙌

Insofar as the OP's issue is concerned, I think they're looking for a way to use automation to make it easier. It may not be possible with the current pano feature implementation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt