DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Customizable button

panther5115

Reactions
Hi all
I recently bought the Mavic Air 2 as my first drone. I am having a blast with it. However I am trying to change the customizable button on the controller. I believed that the system settings in the DJI Fly app, had three options you could set this button to, Recenter gimbal, switch light on and off, or toggle map and live view. However no matter what I do, the toggle map and live view is not an option. Course thats the one I want.

I verified I had the most recent firmwares and also update the DJI Fly app. Is there something I am missing.

Thanks for your help
Chuck

I think I read on this very board that the Android app doesn’t have that option while the iOS app does.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Are you attempting to do this with the copter powered on and connected to the remote? If not, try doing it that way. Some settings are not available or settable unless that is the case, as the setting is actually stored on the copter itself. If you do have everything powered up and connected, it could be that DJI has yet to add that feature, and I'm not sure if that is the case or not. I leave mine set to toggle the LED on/off. Regarding the post above, I use iOS.

Are you attempting to do this with the copter powered on and connected to the remote? If not, try doing it that way. Some settings are not available or settable unless that is the case, as the setting is actually stored on the copter itself. If you do have everything powered up and connected, it could be that DJI has yet to add that feature, and I'm not sure if that is the case or not. I leave mine set to toggle the LED on/off. Regarding the post above, I use iOS.
Ya everything is powered on and connected. I think someone mentioned they heard its only available on IOS not Android DJI Fly app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada