DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Czech Republic in 4K :)

Thank you for the support. For drone shots I use Mavic Pro Platinum with Polar pro ND filters, for ground shots I use DJI Osmo+ with a variable ND filter. All is shot in DLOG and 4K. Cutting is done in Final Cut pro with original Polar Pro cinematic LUT's.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Very nice! I've been thinking about getting an Osmo of some kind and maybe some new LUTs for some different looks. I might have to go plant a money tree out back first though. This is not a cheap hobby. :) Thanks for sharing!

Wow. Amazing. Love it well done. In Autumn my favorite month the year. Your video in Chech Republic would be on fire with colour. Love that part of the world

Reactions: LP Drone Videos
Check out my video from my home... Czech Republic

how you like it and thank you for the subscribe... Aiming for 1000 subs :) thx for the help

Very nicely done! Clip-timing to the music flawless and truly enhanced the video.

Moc pěkné ... Morava .... již si dávám pozor u vysílačů .... pozorně se dívám kde mají vyzařovací směr .....

Moc pěkné ... Morava .... již si dávám pozor u vysílačů .... pozorně se dívám kde mají vyzařovací směr .....

Klepnutím rozbalte položku... Výborně! Časování klipu k hudbě bezklíčové a opravdu vylepšené video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki