DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Daisies and Lakes - A scenic video from Vancouver Island

Had a chance to fly my Mavic Mini this morning in the fields and over the forest next to Elk and Beaver Lakes on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. I hope that you enjoy the video.
I grew up in this area so it is well known to me. Spent my summers in my early years at Beaver Lake and over the years rode my motorcycle along the trails on the east side of the lakes. Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: PBDawg
I grew up in this area so it is well known to me. Spent my summers in my early years at Beaver Lake and over the years rode my motorcycle along the trails on the east side of the lakes. Great video. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Bobell69. I'll bet that there's some great droning territory around Courtenay too!

Thank you Bobell69. I'll bet that there's some great droning territory around Courtenay too!
There is and I am hoping to get out do some on the next decent day. Much of the valley is restricted space due to the airforce base, and right now in geofence locked areas the Mini 2 can't be unlocked as yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum