DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DAT files not on RC2 controller?

jbeausol

Reactions
On the last 5 flights with my Mini 4 Pro (RC 2 controller) I have been able to get my flightrecord files from the controller, however the .DAT files are no longer being created. The last files created were on Jan 21, 2024 and I have flown several times since. Is there a reason the DAT files are no longer there?

Since Jan 21 have you switched auto sync on ? I.e did the controller sync the last 5 logs with DJI ?

On the last 5 flights with my Mini 4 Pro (RC 2 controller) I have been able to get my flightrecord files from the controller, however the .DAT files are no longer being created. The last files created were on Jan 21, 2024 and I have flown several times since. Is there a reason the DAT files are no longer there?
I recently got a MM4P and was able to retrieve .DAT files the controller. But, now it seems they no longer exist. I've set the Fly App to not synch. I suspect that it's because the FW was updated and the new FW doesn't record the .DAT.

The .DATs that I did manage to get are encrypted.

Jeepers they're not playing nice. I wonder why they are dong that ? Can you roll back to older firmware ?

Jeepers they're not playing nice. I wonder why they are dong that ? Can you roll back to older firmware ?
I could but what's the point? Those .DATs are encrypted.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne