DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Data Cord for DJI Mavic Mini/Ipad

wollins

Reactions
Can someone suggest a good data cord that would fit the Mini's controller for an Ipad? Obviously the one that came with the Mini is too short. I'm thinking I need a cord that's at least 8 inches long?

You'd probably need 1ft or 30cm

Especially if you have to switch the ipad port to the right side.

Can anyone send me a link to a good one? I'm having a bit of trouble with my search

Reactions: Thomas B
Can someone suggest a good data cord that would fit the Mini's controller for an Ipad? Obviously the one that came with the Mini is too short. I'm thinking I need a cord that's at least 8 inches long?
I purchased this one and it works great.

When I bought the one I have, they put them on sale a week later.
And I think it was around 40% off.

Wouldn’t you know, just my luck, I’m not heading home till the end of the month so, ordered another to be shipped to where I am. Getting as expensive a hobby as my Jeep and Harley! ?

Had to buy one since I want to stop using my phone and bought a iPad to use instead, man it’s expensive with shipping!
Did you look on the Thor's Drone World site for local retailers? There are a number listed in the US. Delivery was very inexpensive from a local dealer in the UK.

Did you look on the Thor's Drone World site for local retailers? There are a number listed in the US. Delivery was very inexpensive from a local dealer in the UK.
BZZZZZZZZZ! Too late, but no I didn’t. Like with every other hobby (fishing, Jeeping, Harley, hunting), It’s just money! ?

Reactions: maelstrom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett