DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dead Mavic air combo

SouthTexasBoy

Reactions
What to do with a dead Mavic air fly more combo? Long story short, went on a road trip with a cooler strapped to the back of the car with my drone and several other things inside, rain through rain on the way home. Got in late so threw the cooler in the garage and kinda forgot about it. Couple days later I went to unpack it and I had about an inch of water in the cooler that soaked up into my case and got everything wet. Mostly condensation, took everything out, let it dry for a week. Now nothing works, controller just flashes one bar rapidly, all 4 battery’s won’t charge, not sure if the drone is shot because I don’t have a battery to turn it on. What would you do?

Hmmm, get a bunch RV silica dehumidifier packs the big ones. Put everything a box, just big enough to hold it all. Leave it with packs for a few days, air tight, Try again after 3 to 5 days. Moisture can get in those things easy it is much harder to get it out.

A couple of images to illustrate the size, open your controller up, put another on on top, do not cover vents or USB connectors Same with batteries

IMG_0579[1].JPG

IMG_0578[1].JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3