DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Deal of the day IMHO

A.O.

Reactions
So for Christmas I got a new iPad mini 5, I'm a little hard on things so I was a little concerned. I wrapped it up in a sleeve of bubble wrap and kept it in the lid of my case under the foam. It was kind of a pain to wrap and unwrap all the time and if I were to drop it not sure it would help so I went on a quest. Wanted a case/sleeve something a little more protective but still thin so it would fit in my drone case and that I didn't have to take it off every time I fly like I had to do with my phone.
Cases run the gamete on prices, you can spend as little or as much as you want seems like. I found one that was $5.95 US on amazon, fits the bill just fine and seems well built, and it stays on my iPad when I'm flying... just thought Id share as I know a lot of you use an iPad.

Amazon.com: JETech Case for iPad Mini 5 and iPad Mini 4 (2019/2015 Model, 5th/4th Generation), Double-fold Stand with Shockproof TPU Back Cover, Auto Wake/Sleep, Black: Computers & Accessories

It’s really disgusting how much things are marked up here in Canada. This case that you state is $5.95USD is $12.98 on Amazon.ca (used your link). $5.95USD = $7.61CDN. It’s nothing new. I remember as a child seeing Canadian book prices at nearly double the US price.

Sorry to detour your thread, just got a little bothered by the price difference.

It’s really disgusting how much things are marked up here in Canada. This case that you state is $5.95USD is $12.98 on Amazon.ca (used your link). $5.95USD = $7.61CDN. It’s nothing new. I remember as a child seeing Canadian book prices at nearly double the US price.

Sorry to detour your thread, just got a little bothered by the price difference.
Understandable.. sounds just like Colorado! We unfortunately were transferred there a few years ago and for no real reason that I could see everything was priced WAY to high!

So for Christmas I got a new iPad mini 5, I'm a little hard on things so I was a little concerned. I wrapped it up in a sleeve of bubble wrap and kept it in the lid of my case under the foam. It was kind of a pain to wrap and unwrap all the time and if I were to drop it not sure it would help so I went on a quest. Wanted a case/sleeve something a little more protective but still thin so it would fit in my drone case and that I didn't have to take it off every time I fly like I had to do with my phone.
Cases run the gamete on prices, you can spend as little or as much as you want seems like. I found one that was $5.95 US on amazon, fits the bill just fine and seems well built, and it stays on my iPad when I'm flying... just thought Id share as I know a lot of you use an iPad.

Amazon.com: JETech Case for iPad Mini 5 and iPad Mini 4 (2019/2015 Model, 5th/4th Generation), Double-fold Stand with Shockproof TPU Back Cover, Auto Wake/Sleep, Black: Computers & Accessories
Yes- it is a good case. I have a similar one I bought at the Apple store before Covid closed the store. It has a magnetic strip on the bottom to hold it on to the iPad. I have an 9.5 inch iPad.

I once dropped it- the glass shattered to pieces. I replaced it and got a discount with the broken one. Now that the Apple store is closed, things are a bit difficult.

Yes- it is a good case. I have a similar one I bought at the Apple store before Covid closed the store. It has a magnetic strip on the bottom to hold it on to the iPad. I have an 9.5 inch iPad.

I once dropped it- the glass shattered to pieces. I replaced it and got a discount with the broken one. Now that the Apple store is closed, things are a bit difficult.
Well that's one of the things I'm looking to avoid!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143