DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Departure Bay on Vancouver Island

Nice video but your drone is no drone fly zone. At one point your drone is directly in flight path where float planes take off. I live in Nanaimo so I know the area very well. You are also very close to harbour airport for float planes, this is a busy airport.

Reactions: blackomega
Nice video but your drone is no drone fly zone. At one point your drone is directly in flight path where float planes take off. I live in Nanaimo so I know the area very well. You are also very close to harbour airport for float planes, this is a busy airport.
Thank you very much for your comments and expressing your issues with my flight. Il do my best to alleviate your concerns
1) I hold an advanced level RPAS license that allows me to operate in controlled airspaces with permission from NAV Canada. And in this instance i did have permission
2) I was operating a sub250g Dji Mini 3 The attached picture indicates the rules of the area for sub 250 drones
3) Drone safety is very important to me and if i do see any aircraft. I drop down low and land right away.

Fly Safe

Attachments

• 2C9EE5E8-DFAB-4D0A-B502-E2B8DA13B7B1.jpeg
    2C9EE5E8-DFAB-4D0A-B502-E2B8DA13B7B1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: Dronecation
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members