DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Determining Value Of Mavic Setup

alexbeau10

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello all,

I have a Mavic Pro that was sent to me by Thunderdrones after sending in a damaged Mavic Pro for repair. Along with it I have 1 battery and remote, and what appears to be a complete Flymore package minus the additional batteries. I also have the following to go with it:

Hard Storage Bag
Neewer 4 Piece Filter Kit - CPL, ND2, ND4, 6-Point Star
Neewer 4 Piece ND Filter Kit - ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32
Tablet Mount Holder
Sun Shade
Mavic Lightning to Micro USB Cable
Rapid Charger
Camera Cover and Gimbal Lock

The drone flies and works as expected, and the battery shows 19 charge cycles. There is a crack in the body beneath the battery, shown in the picture below.

I am trying to figure out a fair price for this to sell to a co-worker. Any input is greatly appreciated.

@alexbeau10 a fair price for such an old and slightly damaged drone, would be for you to give it to your co worker
but if you really want some cash for it then a fair price would be $150
this is just my opinion ,

I agree with the Old Man. This drone is so old its only good to learn on and giving it to your co worker for the $150 or (much) less is the way to go. The second he destroys it (asap) it will be a terrible situation at work.

Either just refuse to sell it to him altogether or maybe just give it to him or you might suffer later down the road. The tech is so old at this point...YOU will probably get more life out of it by keeping it and using it yourself or sharing it with friends... ...or co-workers. hmmm...

I definitely recommend the RC controller (with the screen). Makes getting the drone up and going much faster, it’s easier to use. You don’t have to worry about getting phone calls on the device you are using without setting up a “do not disturb mode”. I have both controllers and while the N1 has its place for things like use with My iPad, the convenience of the RC is just hard to pass on.

I agree with the Old Man. This drone is so old its only good to learn on and giving it to your co worker for the $150 or (much) less is the way to go. The second he destroys it (asap) it will be a terrible situation at work.
pikashow.fyi
ppssppgold.one

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13