DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Device Activation Prohibited Error 1112

Oakley75

Reactions
Device Activation Prohibited Error 1112

Anyone know anything on this? Trying to activate new Air 2.

initiate an online chat with DJI. Make sure you have your proof of purchase handy. It seems that error code is related to a serial number issue (suspected lost or stolen drone).

Reactions: dawgpilot
initiate an online chat with DJI. Make sure you have your proof of purchase handy. It seems that error code is related to a serial number issue (suspected lost or stolen drone).
?? So even purchases from regular retailers can have a lost or stolen drone situation like this?

?? So even purchases from regular retailers can have a lost or stolen drone situation like this?
DJI will be the best to clarify, contacting them directly is the best place to start.

All I can tell you is I recall reading about the issue on the official DJI forum.

Please report back with what you find out.

Could prove useful info for anyone else in the same predicament.

DJI will be the best to clarify, contacting them directly is the best place to start.

All I can tell you is I recall reading about the issue on the official DJI forum.

Please report back with what you find out.

Could prove useful info for anyone else in the same predicament.
I will indeed report back. I've had a support message but still waiting to hear. I would have done chat, but I've heard overall the crew isn't always as helpful as the email crew. But woulda been faster...

Reactions: Thomas B
are you sure that you're online? you need a internet connection to activate. I don't know the code numbers but you will get a error like that without a internet connection.

I was yes. It even showed an available battery update, just said activation prohibited.

Attachments

• IMG_20201009_170402147~3.jpg
    IMG_20201009_170402147~3.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 39
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23