DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Dhampus Village Annapurna Region

MPone

Reactions
Dhampus village of Nepal (1650 m) is situated on the north from the Pokhara valley which offers gorgeous views of golden rice terraces and the spectacular mountains. Hiking to this village offers a wonderful view of mountain, nature, landscape and awe inspiring scenery.
The Gurungs are inhabitants to Dhampus. Dhampus is one of the best viewpoints of Nepal. From Dhampus, one can also clutch the outstanding view of Pokhara and the landscape gets even better as the sun sets down.
You can see excellent views of enormous Mt. Machhapuchhare and Annapurna Himalayan Range. Commonly known as fishtail mountain (6991m), Machhapuchre resembles the shape of a fish’s tail.
The village is picturesque, amazing and offers the best tranquil in the Himalayan ambience.

Always interesting to see your videos from Nepal, especially when I can see what enormous changes there have been in the rural areas in 40 years.

Reactions: MPone
Very nice and interesting. Must have been great to fly wherever you wanted to and it’s so scenic. Well edited too and the music was just right. I might have been tempted to add “big sound“ music to match the amazing views but your choice works really well. Just flown out of RSW having enjoyed a fab 2 weeks in your State. Back in Blighty now.

Awesome

Very nice and interesting. Must have been great to fly wherever you wanted to and it’s so scenic. Well edited too and the music was just right. I might have been tempted to add “big sound“ music to match the amazing views but your choice works really well. Just flown out of RSW having enjoyed a fab 2 weeks in your State. Back in Blighty now.
Brighton, England?
Last time I was there in 1981. Must have changed lots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4