DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did Fly App 1.5.10 solve the "Mobile CPU Overload warning for iPhone 6+?

icecoldgin

Reactions
I just updated to DJI Fly App 1.5.10 and as a matter of practice, I do this for both my Android and Apple phones.

However I do not use my iPhone 6+ due to this "Mobile CPU Overload .." warning that I get.

That being said, I noticed that did not get this warning when I tried it out recently. But I still did not fly my MA2 on it.

Was it my imagination or did I just miss the warning? Was this just a fluke or did the latest Fly App update really solve it already?

I just updated to DJI Fly App 1.5.10 and as a matter of practice, I do this for both my Android and Apple phones.

However I do not use my iPhone 6+ due to this "Mobile CPU Overload .." warning that I get.

That being said, I noticed that did not get this warning when I tried it out recently. But I still did not fly my MA2 on it.

Was it my imagination or did I just miss the warning? Was this just a fluke or did the latest Fly App update really solve it already?
Just a fluke,I used to use my iphone 6s plus and when it hit before version 1.5 even,the overload warning
came up.That is why I now and have used a tablet for going on a year now,and not an ipad tablet.

I have been using my iPhone XS ever since I got my Air2s and never saw the message "Mobile device CPU fully loaded". I have a number of apps running on the phone. I wanted a larger viewing area so after researching iPad Mini options had settled on the iPad Mini 4, since it ft my budget also.

The first couple flights were fine. Then after updating to version 1.6.9 is when the iPad started giving me the 'fully loaded' message. I turned off Histogram, Over exposure warning, Video subtitles, and video cacheing. However flights are still choppy, and signal loss happens often.

The iPad was to be dedicated to the A2s, and as such has no additional applications, and the standard installed apps have all been disabled. So is this issue related to the 1.6.9 release?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato