DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DIGITAL ZOOM

Chris_GREECE

Reactions
After some months i was disappeared from this lovely company i want to say a big HEEEELLLOOOOO to everyone. The reason of disappearing was that few months ago i sold my MP and i had to organize the family move to a new house.
As i am ready now for a new purchase :)) i am very confused of what to choose. Here note that my biggest problem with my MP was that when i was shooting some images and the i wanted to zoom a photo from my phone or laptop the pixelation was annoying for me. So, as per manual of both MP2 describing the remote control keys what i understand is that the MP PRO does not have even digital zoom.
Can someone confirm this? And finally as 1 inch camera is much better do you believe that when zooming photos the pixelation will be less or the same?

Nice to be back with you.

when zooming in, indeed the pixelation is less trong than with older MAVIC since the file is higher quality, higher resolution, and bigger file (roughly JPEG twice larger)

i didn't see the option for digital zoom on MAVIC 2 PRO

I guess they removed it , probably to preserve DJI MAVIC ZOOM

Mavic Pro original have digital zoom, so now Mavic Pro 2 doesn’t? Even though sensor is higher res? If we can do 2x 1080p lossless digital zoom in Mavic 1 on a 12MP sensor, won’t we be able to do 2.8x lossless digital zoom on the 20MP sensor?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason