DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disappointed with DHL express

José_JDM

Reactions
I ordered the MA2 on the 5th of February and my shipment has been sitting in Dong Guan DHL facility from the 8th to the 14th Feb :(
It's almost like it was sitting forgotten in some corner of the DHL Warehouse, hopefully it should arrive at my home soon.
And of course all DHL can say is that they are very sorry for the inconvenience, but no one can tell me why this just sat in the warehouse for so long?

I ordered the MA2 on the 5th of February and my shipment has been sitting in Dong Guan DHL facility from the 8th to the 14th Feb :(
It's almost like it was sitting forgotten in some corner of the DHL Warehouse, hopefully it should arrive at my home soon.
And of course all DHL can say is that they are very sorry for the inconvenience, but no one can tell me why this just sat in the warehouse for so long?
Its Chinese New Year... pretty much the entire country goes on holiday for at least a week.I imagine even for DHL its hard to get any shipments moving with limited staff. You can imagine your package sitting in a mountain of others with no-one to sort and get them on the plane to their destination. Many of the online stores based in China post warnings that packages will be delayed during this period. Additionally your MA2 has to clear customs which can add time to departure.

Its Chinese New Year... pretty much the entire country goes on holiday for at least a week.I imagine even for DHL its hard to get any shipments moving with limited staff. You can imagine your package sitting in a mountain of others with no-one to sort and get them on the plane to their destination. Many of the online stores based in China post warnings that packages will be delayed during this period. Additionally your MA2 has to clear customs which can add time to departure.
Oh Shucks, I forgot totally about that :(
Thanks for reminding me

I experienced the same delays in November. No holiday as an excuse. Just sat in a warehouse for over one week. Finally got it a few days later.

Reactions: José_JDM
And of course all DHL can say is that they are very sorry for the inconvenience, but no one can tell me why this just sat in the warehouse for soi,d like even an effort to send the product

I,ve ordered an instock product product last week actually 10 days ago as long as we are venting I wish they would have processed it by now must be so big nobody communicates at this place I can,t even imagine how long it will take to get my money back they won,t part with the product and i,m sure the refund is going to be worse Hobby King

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky