DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 2S zoom (Spoiler: it is really good!)

vicvideopic

Reactions
In-depth analysis of all the different zoom modes and compare the Air 2s Zoom result with zooming digitally in post-processing and with filming from a closer distance to find out if there is some loss of quality in the process. is it digital or a sensor crop?

Hi great comparison…. But my 2S doesn’t seem to have the option to zoom !!! See screenshot . I’m on latest versions of all software . I’ve logged with DJI who are investigating… but if you can see what’s wrong? (If I use FN key and camera gimbal wheel , nothing happens)

Attachments

• 72FA4F5F-0BFA-4614-9601-D9D3184343AC.png
    72FA4F5F-0BFA-4614-9601-D9D3184343AC.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
In-depth analysis of all the different zoom modes and compare the Air 2s Zoom result with zooming digitally in post-processing and with filming from a closer distance to find out if there is some loss of quality in the process. is it digital or a sensor crop?
Excellent as always Vittorio!! I don't have a zoom on my Mavic 2 Pro but enjoyed watching it anyway.
Dale
Miami

Reactions: vicvideopic
Hi great comparison…. But my 2S doesn’t seem to have the option to zoom !!! See screenshot . I’m on latest versions of all software . I’ve logged with DJI who are investigating… but if you can see what’s wrong? (If I use FN key and camera gimbal wheel , nothing happens)
Are you in d-log?

Have to be in 4k. No zoom above that. Hope that helps

Thank you,
which color profile are you using?
Sadly the zoom mode only works in Normal color mode

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31