DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI App academy screen froze.

djmin

Reactions
Just downloaded the dji app for the first time. When it opens a white menu appears on the right. I believe it is the academy menu? It gives 3 options to choose from to help teach you about flying the drone. All the options won't open and I can't get the menu to go away. Anyone else experience this? I uninstalled and reinstalled the app with the same result.

Hi, I have the same problem, i try to install in another phone and I could close it but in the original phone doesnt fix. Did you fix it ? I cant progress more than this.

Yes, you have to download an older version of the dji fly app. I don't remember the site for it. But you can search on the forum and find it.

I as well am having g the same issue with stuck on academy screen..so frustrating

FIXED: Is there a way to get around this academy pop up on a pixel 6? Fly app version 1.5.4

Update: If this happens to you change your display size to smallest and restart app. There was a "next" button at the very bottom that could not be seen with "large" display turned on.

Reactions: palolis_r
FIXED: Is there a way to get around this academy pop up on a pixel 6? Fly app version 1.5.4

Update: If this happens to you change your display size to smallest and restart app. There was a "next" button at the very bottom that could not be seen with "large" display turned on.

Reactions: Geofff

Updated app kept freezing in use so I reinstalled the app and was stuck on the academy page. Fixed. Thank you.

This fixed it for me. I had been struggling with it since November 2021!

Thank you!!

This fixed it for me. I had been struggling with it since November 2021!

Thank you!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard