DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assist 2 not recognizing Controller

eagleeyed

Reactions
I have a brand new Mavic Pro. I have installed DJI Assist 2. I connect the remote controller and power it on. I open DJI Assist 2 and I listen to the beep up and the beep down. I cycled the controller power a few times and nothing doing. Am I missing a USB driver or something that might have been available in an ilder version of Assist? If so, where can I get them and or if not, what is my problem?
W10, updated, McAfee.

If you had an older assist 2 or 1, completely uninstall them, then install the latest one from the DJI M2 download page.
If the AC is recognized, then you probably have the correct version without mixed older code.
Might be easier to upgrade using Go app though. It was the AC that I had trouble upgrading using Go.

Make sure DJI Assist is running first, then connect and power on the RC , in that order. That sequence is necessary for the RC to be recognized on my Mac, not sure about Windows though. DJI goggles and Mavic Pro don't seem to need that sequence, will be recognized by Assist whether on or off when connected.

Make sure DJI Assist is running first, then connect and power on the RC , in that order. That sequence is necessary for the RC to be recognized on my Mac, not sure about Windows though. DJI goggles and Mavic Pro don't seem to need that sequence, will be recognized by Assist whether on or off when connected.
I will second this advice. Have DJIA2 running first, plug in the USB and then turn on the controller. That's the only way it works for me as well.

Please help me. When trying to install firmwere 1.03.0700 from 1.04.300 the dumldore caught darned warnings that port com3 gave problem. Now I can not connect the drone via USB. It keeps connecting and unplugging, making the noise that Windows makes when connecting any USB.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki