DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assist 2

Grandpa don

Reactions
Does the DJI Assist 2 app work with the Mini 2? If not, is there a way to install firmware from a PC? I do the automatic update on the controller, but all I get for the latest Fly app is v1.2.1

The MM2 can only be updated via DJI Fly.
With the MM2, DJI Assistant 2 is only used for exporting flight logs.

Last edited:
Does the DJI Assist 2 app work with the Mini 2? If not, is there a way to install firmware from a PC? I do the automatic update on the controller, but all I get for the latest Fly app is v1.2.1
You can go to the DJI site on your device and download direct, Android Play Store no longer supports update..plenty of posts to explain the issue.

Well, I learned something new tonight. My big son taught his old man a trick. I was wondering why I could not get DJI Fly app v1.2.4 when I downloaded it from the Play Store. Every time I tried, I would get v1.2.1.

I'm sure most of you know this, but I didn't. So here is what I found out. The Play Store has not updated its version of DJI Fly yet. It is still on v1.2.1. While talking with my son tonight I found out that he has v1.2.4. I asked him how he got it. He said that he just scanned the QR Barcode and it took him right to the official DJI download site and got it that way.

****! I never thought of that. So I deleted the DJI Fly app out of my phone and then scanned the QR code that came in the box. I used the bar code scanner app in my phone. Sure enough I now have the v1.2.4.

I feel dumb! I guess I'm not too old to learn something new.

With the MM2, DJI Assistant 2 is only used for exporting flight logs.
What is the purpose of that?

I exported the log from my Mini 2 and I can't see what you can do with it. You can already view your flight logs on the AirData site using the Fly app to upload them to the DJI cloud.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc