DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistand for Mavic

manos

Reactions
Hi everybody!
I try to connect with my USB cable from PC WINDOWS 10 to my M2Pro and there is reaction at all
the version is 2.0.8
my M2P is updated.
any suggestions?

Hi everybody!
I try to connect with my USB cable from PC WINDOWS 10 to my M2Pro and there is reaction at all
the version is 2.0.8
my M2P is updated.
any suggestions?
Have you disconnected the short cable from the left side of the controller? Are you using USB3 cabling?
BTW, moved this question to the Mavic 2 Help section since it is an M2P question.

Hi Thomas B yes I disconnect the side usb cable from the left and i am using USB3

Do you have the Assistant2 version designated for the M2P? If so... restart everything and try again. If that fails try a new USB cable.
If that fails the delete and redownload all the involve software.

If you have 2.0.8 it's the most current, so that's not the problem. The only other issues I would consider:

1. Make sure Assistant 2 is up and running and you have the screen with a showing an icon with a computer and the USB unconnected to the right. If it's to the right Assistant 2 is ready for connection.

2. Plug in the USB to computer then drone, then power on drone. If the USB icon on Assistant 2 doesn't move towards the computer icon, in about 20 to 30 seconds, I would try reinstalling the software.

3. I would also make sure the USB on the computer side connection is not connected to the hub but directly to a USB connection on the computer. Hopefully a USB 3 port on the computer, not a USB2 port.

If you still can't get connection, can you attempt to use a different computer? If it connects on the 2nd computer, then there must be something in your computer setup that the Assistant 2 for Mavic software is having a conflict with.

Paul C

Reactions: manos
If you have 2.0.8 it's the most current, so that's not the problem. The only other issues I would consider:

1. Make sure Assistant 2 is up and running and you have the screen with a showing an icon with a computer and the USB unconnected to the right. If it's to the right Assistant 2 is ready for connection.

2. Plug in the USB to computer then drone, then power on drone. If the USB icon on Assistant 2 doesn't move towards the computer icon, in about 20 to 30 seconds, I would try reinstalling the software.

3. I would also make sure the USB on the computer side connection is not connected to the hub but directly to a USB connection on the computer. Hopefully a USB 3 port on the computer, not a USB2 port.

If you still can't get connection, can you attempt to use a different computer? If it connects on the 2nd computer, then there must be something in your computer setup that the Assistant 2 for Mavic software is having a conflict with.

Paul C
Thank you for your advice i will do it and let you know what happened!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803