DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 (for Air 2S on PC)

blackbirdsr72

Reactions
I had Assistant v2.1.3 installed on my Windows PC for months and just checked on the DJI Website to discover that the program has already been offered for download as v2.1.5!

So how do I keep the program updated on my PC? Manually install every time an update occurs like last time or is there an option to toggle where the software self-updates just like DJI Fly on Android?

Thanks for any input Pilots! Thumbswayup

I had Assistant v2.1.3 installed on my Windows PC for months and just checked on the DJI Website to discover that the program has already been offered for download as v2.1.5!

So how do I keep the program updated on my PC? Manually install every time an update occurs like last time or is there an option to toggle where the software self-updates just like DJI Fly on Android?

Thanks for any input Pilots! Thumbswayup
There is no "automatic" or even a notification of available updates for the Assistant programs...But, I do not "opt-in" for any data sharing or notifications while installing!
Maybe if all that is checked? but I doubt it

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
There is no "automatic" or even a notification of available updates for the Assistant programs...But, I do not "opt-in" for any data sharing or notifications while installing!
Maybe if all that is checked? but I doubt it
That could be a reason why it never notifies of its own updates. I have to check it. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580