DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic M1 Mac Functionality

michaellazenby

Reactions
Is anyone with an M1 Mac having trouble calibrating their drone via the DJI Assistant 2 Application? My calibration button is just greyed out with a loading wheel next to it, nothing ever changes. I assume this is because of the M1 based architecture and there not being any update to support it? Very annoying as I need to calibrate my sensors.

Is anyone with an M1 Mac having trouble calibrating their drone via the DJI Assistant 2 Application? My calibration button is just greyed out with a loading wheel next to it, nothing ever changes. I assume this is because of the M1 based architecture and there not being any update to support it? Very annoying as I need to calibrate my sensors.
Are you running other Intel based software so that Rosetta loaded?

Also, did you get the Joshua Tree USB Driver installed? you may have been prompted in a terminal window to authenticate to install it and then it requires a reboot.

Last edited:
Same issue here. M1 MacBook Pro. I have flown previously with the calibration warning and encountered no problems. Would be nice to see a path forward for this DJI required maintenance function.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato