DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic

jrizz1

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and have been using DJI Assistant 2 for updates for about a year. The program stopped working on my laptop so I went to download it again off of the DJI site. I noticed that the DJI site said there are no longer updates for the DJI Assistant 2 app. It seems there is a new app, DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. I downloaded it but my Mavic and controller will not connect to my laptop for checking updates with the new version.

Any issues with the new app? Do I need to do something different? FYI:, I downloaded the old app, "DJI Assistant 2" and my Mavic and Controlled connected with the laptop and my Mavic is up to date. Are there no longer updates for the MPP? Thanks for your answers.

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and have been using DJI Assistant 2 for updates for about a year. The program stopped working on my laptop so I went to download it again off of the DJI site. I noticed that the DJI site said there are no longer updates for the DJI Assistant 2 app. It seems there is a new app, DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. I downloaded it but my Mavic and controller will not connect to my laptop for checking updates with the new version.

Any issues with the new app? Do I need to do something different? FYI:, I downloaded the old app, "DJI Assistant 2" and my Mavic and Controlled connected with the laptop and my Mavic is up to date. Are there no longer updates for the MPP? Thanks for your answers.
Assistant 2 for Mavic is for the Mavic 2. There is unlikely to be another update for MPP unless there’s an emergency patch for something.

As far as I am concerned it’s a good thing there will be no more updates. I can’t tell you how many people on this forum updated a perfectly working drone only to have problems afterward. If your drone flies how it should then there’s really nothing to be gained by updating.

Assistant 2 for Mavic is for the Mavic 2. There is unlikely to be another update for MPP unless there’s an emergency patch for something.

As far as I am concerned it’s a good thing there will be no more updates. I can’t tell you how many people on this forum updated a perfectly working drone only to have problems afterward. If your drone flies how it should then there’s really nothing to be gained by updating.
I went to DJI Mavic Air page, to Downloads, and it had DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.5.exe...are you saying this version will not work with Mavic Air?

I went to DJI Mavic Air page, to Downloads, and it had DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.5.exe...are you saying this version will not work with Mavic Air?
That isnt called DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic now is it? You have the correct version as far as I am aware but dont have a Mavic Air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna