DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji assistant just stays stuck trying to connect?

mavic6611

Reactions
I can't get passed the first connection screen where it shows the USB cable. I switch on assistant and then ac, but I just sit there waiting and waiting, and nothing happens? Any experience of this please. Ideas would be a big help.

Thanks

If you have dumldore see if it has a com port bottom left

will tell you if PC is seeing it

Probably USB cable

If you have dumldore see if it has a com port bottom left

will tell you if PC is seeing it

Probably USB cable
Hi mate, Yes I have DUMLdore, bottom left of where? Sorry not so clued up on this. Also what am I doing with the com Port?

Did you go backwards in firmware on the drone / RC / batteries / tablet? I remember you discussing it in other threads.

Not saying you should or shouldn't do it, or if that's the cause, or perhaps that's why you're trying to connect and so it's unrelated? Anyhow - did you go back on one or more and then suddenly have this problem? If so, it might be important for troubleshooting.

Reactions: mavic6611
Did you go backwards in firmware on the drone / RC / batteries / tablet? I remember you discussing it in other threads.

Not saying you should or shouldn't do it, or if that's the cause, or perhaps that's why you're trying to connect and so it's unrelated? Anyhow - did you go back on one or more and then suddenly have this problem? If so, it might be important for troubleshooting.
Hi, no that's what I was about to do last night but I couldn't get past the first hurdle due to this problem. I'm going to try a different cable

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph