DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant need a serious upgrade

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Hey

As I have noticed for as long as I fly the Mavic, I have serious issues with upgrading the firmware,
It takes literary hours to download the file (despite it is only around 150MB) and your battery don't last that long. After 2 minutes the fan goes on and that drains power.
I'm trying since this morning and have downloaded twice the file but as soon as you (re-) start the Mavic, he can't find it and when he does, he starts downloading it again (two hours)

Can't be that hard to do correct

Hey

As I have noticed for as long as I fly the Mavic, I have serious issues with upgrading the firmware,
It takes literary hours to download the file (despite it is only around 150MB) and your battery don't last that long. After 2 minutes the fan goes on and that drains power.
I'm trying since this morning and have downloaded twice the file but as soon as you (re-) start the Mavic, he can't find it and when he does, he starts downloading it again (two hours)

Can't be that hard to do correct

Strange that you need to restart the AC, with mine, I just connect the AC to a usb port, turn the AC , on fire up the DJI Assistant 2 on the PC , click on upgrade, it downloads the latest firmware, uploads to the AC, says complete and thats the end of it., Never in any upgrade process have I had to restart the AC manually in the middle of the process.

Is the upgrade your doing, through DJI Go 4 or DJI assistant 2 ?

Is it a firmware upgrade or NFZ (no fly zone) update ?

Yes, all of the above. I have downloaded and re-installed Assistant. But it's like this since my first upgrade. Really dunno why

I upgraded over my RC and DJI GO4 and that works fine. Downloading was quicker (although over the same internet connection) and it didn't stall.
Anyway... version .300 is installed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnhernandez