DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care purchase

Thanks Bob, I got it. Little number in the drone didn't work but the little number on the box did. Those numbers were not designed for 70 year old eyes even though it is old goats that can afford these toys!

Just got my Air 2 combo with the smart controller. Refresh did not appear as an option at purchase. Activate a couple of hours ago. How do I buy this plan? (Quick guys,the clock is running! )
May want to look at drone insurance with State Farm or others that offer it. Many, many more areas they cover than DJI Refresh and at about same cost or less. For certain issues like pilot error, DJI tends to not cover that (they do have Flyaway now); so a 3rd party insurance is way better. Yet, decision is up to you.

Thanks Bob, I got it. Little number in the drone didn't work but the little number on the box did. Those numbers were not designed for 70 year old eyes even though it is old goats that can afford these toys!

I'm 70 too and had my eyes done for cataracts. One eye distance and one for near, brain compensates and everything's in focus :) Although DMV thinks I need glasses when I cover one eye!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143