DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh. Canada return

Wooly D

Reactions
Good morning all,
just giving my two cents worth of input on my recent experience with returning a damaged Mavic Mini with refresh care In the GTA (Toronto Ontario area) one word AWESOME!!!! Opened the return case on Tuesday August 3rd, had the return label with in minutes, Package sent the 4th. DJI confirmed receipt on the 5th and last night by 7pm was advised that drone was set for delivery back to for today. since its standard shipping, I wont have it until Monday. but this level of service is incredible..
D

Glad to hear it went well for you. In the 2 years I had Care Refresh on my M2P, I fortunately (?) never had to use it, but then again, I tend to overthink my flights....a little OCD can be a good thing for this elderly guy.

Reactions: Wooly D
Let us know if the boarder guards charge you duty and brokerage fees when you get your drone.

Well, I believe that if you declare the package a warranty repair or replacement it lowers the cost of Import duties. I believe they have to declare that on the paperwork. I had to replace something for a guy in Ontario and put warranty replacement on the documents and declared the minimal amount allowed on the paperwork since duties had already been paid once before. He said it saved him a bunch. I did the same thing on a warranty replacement part I got from Austraillia. The company explained what to do so it would not cost them a bunch. Of course I always suggest following all the laws, so something you might want to look at.

Ya not sure where the replacement is coming from. If its China it won't be a problem. If the States I have had problems with warranty replacements. Had to pay for brokerage fees before they would deliver the package. Just the way the agreements between the different countries go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S