DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Charger Brick USB Not Working?

Ray&Paula

Reactions
I purchased the Mavic Air Combo a few weeks ago. I noticed today when charging the RC that only one USB port on the charger brick works. I re-plugged it in and still only the one USB port worked. I've only used the charger a few times therefore, I don't know if the one port didn't work from the start. I tried a couple other USB devices in the non-working port and they worked fine. I would think it wouldn't matter which USB the RC would be plugged into. Is the charging brick faulty or is this the way it is? Thanks, Ray :(

Reactions: Grumpy D
Both of my ports went out after a couple months. The charger still worked for batteries though. I sent it in and they gave me a new one.

Both of my ports went out after a couple months. The charger still worked for batteries though. I sent it in and they gave me a new one.

Thanks for the reply...... I just blew out the USB ports just to see if there was a spec of something. Don't know what it may have been, but now it's working. I keep everything clean and cased. I can't imagine what it could have been especially with other other USB devices that did work. Who knows what tomorrow will bring LOL.......:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty