DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Simulator, Controller Selection

Barbara

Premium Pilot
Reactions
With my new PC, and M2Z, I thought I would once again try DJI's Flight Simulator App. (Would not work with the Spark and my old PC didn't have the horsepower anyway)

The free version seems to work just fine except for not being able to select the Mavic 2 controller. It's there in the list under controller settings. All the buttons are mapped out in their illustration, but when you select it, it will always go back to the default controller, the Lightbridge controller, when you go into the simulation.

Does anyone else use the App? Anyone with either the M2Z or M2P?

Hi Cyborg, I can use my M2 controller okay, but the button functions are not those displayed for the controller in the selection list: (the only things that work are the sticks and gimbal control)

1608648588779.png

Once the simulator starts it always shows the "Lightbridge" controller. Are you actually getting the your M2 controller to function as shown above?

Sorry but I don’t remember, when I had it installed I only had a fly around to see what it was like, I wasn't really impressed so uninstalled it.

Sorry but I don’t remember, when I had it installed I only had a fly around to see what it was like, I wasn't really impressed so uninstalled it.
No problem. After messing around with it for a while, I have to agree with you, not really impressed. Oh well, I can use it to practice some basic maneuvers.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Not sure if it is still available but Pilot Institute has a beginner lesson being offered for free. He has another course given with his 107 course that is all about maneuvers and controlling your drone. Just a suggestion, happy flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50