DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app crashes as soon as quick as I can open it

dronedr

Reactions
Hello all,

I've had my mini for about 6 weeks and so far haven't had many issues. I flew yesterday for about 20 minuets and everything was fine. Shut down and came home and recharged all the batteries, controller. Today I went to go fly and turned on the controller, the drone, then started the app. As soon as the DJI Fly app opens, it crashes. I restarted my phone and then uninstalled and reinstalled the app, neither of which helped.

I do have storage issues sometimes, so I will try to remove some other videos to see if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Havn't tried mine today but heres another. Might be related
or not.Will try mine in a bit and see what happens.

So I started to look at some storage clean up, but didn't change anything. Then tried to reopen the app....on the third try, it opened up. I'm gonna go put it up real quick before it gets too dark. Will post when I'm done.

Just took mine outside and had no issues. Didn’t fly but up and down my driveway but worked fine.

Just got in from putting it up. I didn't do much flying except for straight up, and moved around a bit on the way down, then up and down again. Other than having to reset all of my app settings (other than the stick mode stayed on mode 3) every thing worked fine. Not sure what the issue was.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.