DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly app with mini… Best low cost tablet recommendation

DaveT3006

Reactions
So I’m a new guy here and maybe this has already been discussed but since things are always changing I thought I would ask again. I am flying a Mavic mini with the DJI fly app. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a low cost, bright screen, reliable and compatible tablet that’s not too large and will fit in the controllers brackets. Thanks very much For any input.

So I’m a new guy here and maybe this has already been discussed but since things are always changing I thought I would ask again. I am flying a Mavic mini with the DJI fly app. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a low cost, bright screen, reliable and compatible tablet that’s not too large and will fit in the controllers brackets. Thanks very much For any inp
I use a small iPad mini generation 4 wifi and it works quite well. Mine fits very nicely on the Mini controller. You will need a slightly longer cable - easily found on Amazon. That’s it and happy flying. Welcome to our fun hobby.

I use a small iPad mini generation 4 wifi and it works quite well. Mine fits very nicely on the Mini controller. You will need a slightly longer cable - easily found on Amazon. That’s it and happy flying. Welcome to our fun hobby.
By the way... how much memory does your iPad have? Thanks.

Sorry for the delay. 128 GB memory and I used to fly a Mavic Pro with a 64 GB iPhone without any issues. The mini and iPad mini are a convenient combination.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore