DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly more bundle, missing prop holder

Me262

Reactions
The easiest way to deal with this is to call DJI North America directly tomorrow (Monday).

The easiest way to deal with this is to call DJI North America directly tomorrow (Monday).
Is that the phone number +1 (818) 235 0789 or something else? Seeing as I'm in canada, I'll need to prepare for some LD charges.

Funny, the prop holder should have been securing the props in place during the packaging process.

Reactions: ckoerner
Can you not just take/send back to where you bought it, package is incomplete/parts missing so easily get a refund or replacement package?

Reactions: ckoerner
Was the box shrink wrapped? Maybe you got a returned kit. Previous owner forgot to put it back in box possibly. I'd return the whole thing and would not tolerate any restocking fee BS.

Reactions: PeterPatrick
Yea I bought this straight from DJI. Apparently they are sending it through mail to me.
Was the box shrink wrapped? Maybe you got a returned kit. Previous owner forgot to put it back in box possibly. I'd return the whole thing and would not tolerate any restocking fee BS.
Does the box from DJI comes shrink wrapped? I don't think it was!

Yea I bought this straight from DJI. Apparently they are sending it through mail to me.

YES! Don't accept anything but a fully shrink wrapped replacement unit. I can't believe DJI direct pulled this on you. I bought mine from Walmart and the first one I got had issues with the IMU calibration. I returned it and got a replacement in the mail with no questions asked.

Reactions: DJayI
You know, now that you mention it, I an not sure. I ordered my Mini 2 from B&H Photo(free 128GB card?), so not sure how DJI direct sends it either.
The day my Mini 2 arrived, my Khadas Tone 2 Pro also showed up, now I am thinking the Tone 2Pro had the shrinkwrap.
In any event, glad they are sending you the prop holder.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J