DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji fly on samsung tab a8 2019 updated

dirtfishingman

Reactions
Hey man sorry to bother u wanted to know if u every experience this. On the samsung tab 8a 2019. Today when I started the drone and connected it to my tablet and the dji fly app. I just got a black screen no video transmission histogram was working and everything.

Then after about 20 seconds it connected and I flew up and took a photo and then when I switched back to video mode and flew my video was frozen again for 20 seconds and picked back up. The recordings were fine. I installed it and tried it again and same results.

I tried with my note 10+ amd not one issue.

So tried again with the tablet and same issue. I launched linchi and not one issue flew and transmitted perfectly? Any ideas?

Airplaine mode and wifi made no difference

Hey man sorry to bother u wanted to know if u every experience this. On the samsung tab 8a 2019. Today when I started the drone and connected it to my tablet and the dji fly app. I just got a black screen no video transmission histogram was working and everything.

Then after about 20 seconds it connected and I flew up and took a photo and then when I switched back to video mode and flew my video was frozen again for 20 seconds and picked back up. The recordings were fine. I installed it and tried it again and same results.

I tried with my note 10+ amd not one issue.

So tried again with the tablet and same issue. I launched linchi and not one issue flew and transmitted perfectly? Any ideas?

Airplaine mode and wifi made no difference

Little update I returned the Samsung Tab a8 because of the huge lag I experienced. I currently use a Samsung Note 10+ but needed a bigger screen. I returned that Tab a8 and got a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. This thing is quick if not as quick as my Note 10+ when running Litchi and DJI Fly.

I have an S3 myself. It works, but DJI apps tend to crash or hang.
I used to use a Tab E. That has always been a disaster, even with Go3 for the Phantom 3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu