DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly sphere doubled objects

Red_Pyro

Reactions
Hello,

While shooting a sphere on my mini pro 3, I noticed it doubled some of the objects on the picture. I wondered if any of you has also encountred this ? Would it be caused by some wind that moves the sensor around (but then it would be blurry not doubled...)

Thanks

dji_export_20230213_091412_1676276052539_sphere_screenshot.jpg

Hello,

While shooting a sphere on my mini pro 3, I noticed it doubled some of the objects on the picture. I wondered if any of you has also encountred this ? Would it be caused by some wind that moves the sensor around (but then it would be blurry not doubled...)

Thanks

View attachment 161074
Have you tried another one to see if the problem reoccurs? There is definitely an overlap. How windy was it?

Reactions: Red_Pyro
Is that image one of the 25 single images? If so...it must be a function of the shutter speed and frame rate but I don't know what that would be caused by. If not...I'd guess it's an artifact from the process of combining the images.

Reactions: Red_Pyro
@akdrone is correct: that's an artifact of the panorama stitching process. I stopped using the built-in panorama features for that reason. Far better results can be obtained by feeding the overlapping shots into external stitching software like AutoStitch, Hugin, et cetera.

Reactions: Red_Pyro and bcfd29
The other reason objects are duplicated is they're moving.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15