DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 - How to exit waypoint mode

raylo32

Reactions
My one complaint so far in the DJI Go4 app is the inconsistent way of canceling actions or going back on the screen. Some screens have an "x" (the settings screens), and some you need to select the "normal" remote controller icon, like in the intelligent modes screen. But I don't see how to exit the Waypoint mode screen back to normal control. I am talking about just on the ground where I enter waypoint mode but never initiate a mission... I just don't see how to exit to the normal manual control screen. I'd hate to have this issue in the air if I wanted to abort a waypoint mission. It has to be something simple. What am I missing?

OK, I figured it out. Like a picture in picture, just touch the downsized view rectangle on the bottom right to toggle back and forth between the geo map and main control screen.

My one complaint so far in the DJI Go4 app is the inconsistent way of canceling actions or going back on the screen. Some screens have an "x" (the settings screens), and some you need to select the "normal" remote controller icon, like in the intelligent modes screen. But I don't see how to exit the Waypoint mode screen back to normal control. I am talking about just on the ground where I enter waypoint mode but never initiate a mission... I just don't see how to exit to the normal manual control screen. I'd hate to have this issue in the air if I wanted to abort a waypoint mission. It has to be something simple. What am I missing?

Another easy way to do is to switch to sport mode and back real quick. That’s how I do it in the air cause it’s faster and more reliable.

Reactions: raylo32
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix