DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 Waypoint Mission Converter for Litchi

DJ, I am a big fan of Litchi and use it for repeatable missions and documentation for comparing changing conditions with a Mavic 2P. The lack of Litchi support on the M3 series has me firmly affixed to the M2.
How difficult would it be to do the reverse of your app, e.g. take a Litchi mission plan and convert it into a DJI waypoint mission?

DJ, I am a big fan of Litchi and use it for repeatable missions and documentation for comparing changing conditions with a Mavic 2P. The lack of Litchi support on the M3 series has me firmly affixed to the M2.
I do have a "Litchi to Mavic 3 Converter" that would allow you to plan flights with Litchi's Mission Hub and then fly them with a Mavic 3. The uploading of the KMZ file to the Mavic 3 is a bit ugly but it does work.
How difficult would it be to do the reverse of your app, e.g. take a Litchi mission plan and convert it into a DJI waypoint mission?
I'm assuming here that you are referring to converting a Litchi mission into a Go4 mission for a Mavic 2. While that is certainly possible, since Litchi does support the Mavic 2, I'm not sure I see the point of doing so.

If you meant that you wanted to convert a Litchi mission to a Mavic 3 mission, I already have a converter for that.

Yes, that is what I meant. That will make it that much easier when I get that bird. Thank you for your hard work and your reply.

Reactions: Grandpa
Are DJI GO 4 waypoint files the same as DJI Pilot waypoint files? What I am trying to do is plan a grid waypoint route in DJI Pilot, convert it to Litchi (csv) and then convert it to DJI Fly waypoint format to execute it onbthe consumer Mavic 3.

Are DJI GO 4 waypoint files the same as DJI Pilot waypoint files?
No. In DJI Go4, all waypoint missions are stored in an SQLite database. In DJI PIlot (and DJI Fly), each waypoint mission is stored in a separate KMZ file using the WPML language.

What I am trying to do is plan a grid waypoint route in DJI Pilot, convert it to Litchi (csv) and then convert it to DJI Fly waypoint format to execute it onbthe consumer Mavic 3.
Yes, that is possible but it doesn't involve DJI Go4. You can convert a DJI Pilot mission to Litchi CSV format, then back to a Mavic 3 mission using my converters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd