DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 won't connect to MP

IgobyDerek

Reactions
I'm wondering if there was a software change or something because Monday I was able to connect to the Mavic Pro just fine. Did a short flight and all was good, but yesterday connected everything like normal and the app would not recognize the Drone, just kept saying disconnected. Controller said connected and ready to fly... Restarted phone, turned Drone and remote on and off and then reinstalled app. STILL won't connect! WTH?

Ended up opening DJI Fly app and was able to take off. Anyone else have this problem or know solution?

I'm wondering if there was a software change or something because Monday I was able to connect to the Mavic Pro just fine. Did a short flight and all was good, but yesterday connected everything like normal and the app would not recognize the Drone, just kept saying disconnected. Controller said connected and ready to fly... Restarted phone, turned Drone and remote on and off and then reinstalled app. STILL won't connect! WTH?

Ended up opening DJI Fly app and was able to take off. Anyone else have this problem or know solution?
Works fine whit my iphone s mavic pro

Are you using the charging port on the RC or the one on the bottom?

I just tried it on my MPP and it connected to the DJI GO4 app with no problems. I’m using an iPhone 11 and I’m on version 4.3.37 with the DJI GO4 app. I have intentionally not updated.

Welcome to the "Disconnected" club.
Mine does it a lot. What seems to work is open app, turn drone on, then controller. Good luck!

Reactions: Paulf10
Bottom USB port to Samsung note 10+. Like I said, worked fine earlier in the week and even tried using 3 different cables.
I've used an older galaxy that wasn't as powerful and it would disconnect, but a higher end model keeps going. iPad doesn't seem to have any trouble, but also the bigger tablet screen.

No problems here; I just took my MPP out this morning (had not flown her for a few months) and everything worked great; until I noticed my IPad was down to 10% power :)

Seriously though, I hope it's just a connection process (what gets turned on first) scenario.

I had a similar problem, but it happened with both DJIGO4 & Litchi. I think I have traced my issue to a bad data connection on my S7 edge charger port, because I can't get the phone to connect to anything anymore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum