DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles - Cables

Srcrain

Reactions
Can anyone that has received their goggles already tell me what type and length of HDMI cable is included? I read the specs and the goggles are supposed to have an HDMI Micro (Type D) port. My specific question is what is the other end of the HDMI cable - micro, mini, or standard? Also what is the length of that cable? Thanks.

it is 48" - it is a pretty beefy cable and has a right angle connector on the micro HDMI side, presumably for strain relief.

The cable reads "High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet E301195 AWM Style 2725 80c 30v vw-1"

Reactions: Srcrain
Is the opposite side just a standard HDMI connection? I am thinking of a Lightning to HDMI connector to watch videos from my Apple devices. And was wondering if the included cable would work.

upload_2017-5-23_16-38-8.png

Is the opposite side just a standard HDMI connection? I am thinking of a Lightning to HDMI connector to watch videos from my Apple devices. And was wondering if the included cable would work.

View attachment 13467

just bought an apple lightning to hdmi and it works with it great.
be prepared that iphones and the goggles are 16:9 and ipads are 4:3 (still work fine tho)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo