DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles USB Charging Brick and Micro-USB Cable Dimensions.

Jedi-1

Reactions
Hi, does anyone have the size dimensions for these items that come with the DJI Goggles? I’m selling my goggles and just want to make certain I sell them with the correct USB charger and USB cable that originally came with the goggles. I appear to have more than one USB charger brick and micro USB cable (both different size and length). I have a few different DJI products and I’m trying to match them up to the correct product.I appreciate the help. Thanks.

I have the original white goggles and the power brick is a bit rectangular and is named on the back “DJI Adapter Power” and the model is QC18-US. The cable is USB A to Micro USB and 4ft long.

Reactions: Jedi-1
Thanks! I appreciate the information. I have a few of the DJI charging bricks. The specs on the back for input and output are the same except one of the chargers is a bit longer than the others.
I have the original white goggles and the power brick is a bit rectangular and is named on the back “DJI Adapter Power” and the model is QC18-US. The cable is USB A to Micro USB and 4ft long.
Thanks! Appreciate the info!
Thanks for the info! It looks like they are the same, as far as specs on the back. However, one is larger than the other. I attached a pic for size comparison. Is it the taller one?
9105118A-3740-4DF6-A324-EE94D7CE9519.jpegFB1268F3-FF7E-4A90-A543-36B99E06E878.jpegFB1268F3-FF7E-4A90-A543-36B99E06E878.jpeg

also if you'll be giving non-dji charger, make sure that the charger you'll give him, supports triple-voltage charging (in other words - Quick Charge 3.0 capable).
Thanks for the info! These are DJI chargers that appear to have the same image.jpg[specs. One is just larger than the other.

Thanks for the info! These are DJI chargers that appear to have the same View attachment 104902[specs. One is just larger than the other.
both of them should work. personally I've tried also Huawei QC3.0 charger (according to user guide, it's possible to use a non-dji charger as long as it supports triple voltage charging like the original one does) but for some reason, charging was extremely slow. Anyway, the original charger always works perfectly for me.

Reactions: Jedi-1
both of them should work. personally I've tried also Huawei QC3.0 charger (according to user guide, it's possible to use a non-dji charger as long as it supports triple voltage charging like the original one does) but for some reason, charging was extremely slow. Anyway, the original charger always works perfectly for me.
Thanks for the info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26