DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GS Pro on Smart Controller - Will It Work

It's M2P :p and Litchi is the best at it. Depending on what Pano, the M2 does it natively anyway.

If you have installed it on a SC how did you do it? I have read that Litchi does not stitch the pano's. How do you stitch them successfully in a seamless workflow and what is the quality of the final product?

Thanks for the info,

Ken

It's for the Mini but process is the same.

If you want to know how to put Litchi on a SC, there are tons of threads and videos on that. :)

If you use Go4 the pano will be automatically stitched together in the drone right after it is done taking the individual shots. IMHO it does a pretty good job most of the time. I have done 20+ so far and all but one came out perfect. Apart from this there are a number of programs to do it manually.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
I am trying to find info whether or not the DJI GS Pro app is compatible with the smart controller and if so, how do you install it??

Thanks,

Ken
If your refer to DJI GS Pro FAQ you will see that it's only compatible with iOS devices. Like you I too would like to use it on other devices, but unfortunately we can't.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000